Well, I guess turnabout is fair play; I found out last night, that I am not the only one with something up their sleeve. At about 7 last night, Pamelia, LaNae, Kim, and Liz picked me up for what I thought was a girls' night out. The plan was to gather at Baibry's for conversation, delicious food, a lot of laughter, and a little sinful dessert to top it off, or so I thought. As I walked into Baibry's last night, I was greeted by a resounding SURPRISE!!!! It actually took me a moment to realize that the surprise was for me. It turns out that Sophia had been scheming and had in fact threatened Rich at church on Wednesday night, to insure that I was indeed going to be there on Saturday night and be none the wiser. I must say Rich did a great job; I had NO idea! I can't tell you how much I loved everything! Sophia treated me to supper and dessert, and I got soooooo many cute things for Colton! Of course, we made sure that we still kept to some of the game plan: conversation, delicious food, a lot of laughter, and a little sinful dessert to top it off. I have to officially say that I have the BEST friends; last night meant more to me than I can say. Sophia even took the time to write me this sweet and touching poem.
From the heavens we know you come,













5 comments:
I love how the other party yelled "surprise!" with us. :-)
And MAN! I wish I got a picture of you with your jaw on the floor. haha!!!
You were cute, as always!
We love you, and can't wait to meet Colton!
What a hot group of ladies! :) It was a ton of fun!
You are just too sweet ladies! :)
Carrie, that is so sweet. This made me want to cry. I remember all you went through when you had Spencer, and I think it is wonderful that she included him. I know we have talked often with others of our other children. Thanks for sharing. And congrats on the upcoming event.
Post a Comment