Friday, January 16, 2009

Proof Positive

You are positive you are pregnant when you begin to cry at things that normally would not elicit that response, or any response. I have found that especially true this pregnancy; I'm not sure why it is so different this time. You would think this would have happened when I was pregnant with my girls, but no; I just had more attitude and mood. This time it seems everything seems to touch me a little deeper. This time the source of my tears was this.



Why did I cry? Ariel and her other animated, fictional (yes I realize how ridiculous this sounds) sisters lose their mother. This leaves them to be raised by their father, only having small memories of their mother. Of course I should also let you know that in the beginning of the movie, you see Ariel, her father, her mother, and all of her sisters spending time together as a family. You see them having fun, enjoying music, and loving life. You also see how much King Tritan loves and adores his wife, and then she is killed; his heart is broken, and the sadness engulfs him. Make more sense now? Yeah, I was embarrassed I cried. My only defense, I'm pregnant!

3 comments:

Mike and Erin said...

Don't watch Bambi! :-)

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog again. Erin gave it to me the first time. We are 14 weeks pregnant with our second and I swear everything makes me cry that shouldn't and then I laugh at myself when Wyatt asks why I am crying. We are very excited for you guys and love keeping tabs on you through your blog. We are in CT at the moment, but will move to Hawaii later this year. Chris is the Nav on the USS Texas for this tour. I will pop in from time to time and say hi and you keep blogging. - Crystal Dodds

I am LoW said...

Seventh Heaven was mine when I was expecting Zoe. I watched it every day and loved it and cried at some point during the show every time. :)

The Cutie Patooties