Monday, January 26, 2009

Any Day Now

Well, my bag is almost packed, Colton's clothes are in his drawers, three freezer meals are prepared, my house is on the way to being spotless (my kids are not helping), and I am now 37 weeks; it could be any day now! :)

7 comments:

Jensen Fam said...

Wow - you are ready! I generally know when my kids are coming and I am always scrambling at the last minute to clean and pack so I can make it to the hospital in time! I hope it happens soon for you!

I am LoW said...

hahaha!! I didn't mean to post it that many times!! But it IS pretty exciting! :-)

Beth said...

Yay Carrie! I hope everything goes great for you!!!

Christina said...

Good luck- this is the scary part (at least for me), but you will do GREAT!

Carrie Maseda said...

Janet,
I hope it happens pretty soon too! I'm as ready as I think as I can get; I feel like with kids around I take three steps forward and two steps back. I think I have everything clean, and then I discover another mess! It's like fighting a loosing battle. :(

Carrie Maseda said...

Thanks Christina and Beth!

Carrie Maseda said...

Lorinda,
I am glad you are soooooooooooo excited for us! Thank you so much for watching the girls for me today; it was sooooooooo wonderful getting to go to lunch today with Rich. I can't even remember the last time I got to go out to eat lunch with just him, and it may be the last time for a while.

The Cutie Patooties