Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Highlight of my Day

After my Calgon TAKE ME AWAY post, I felt that it would be only right to mention my one bright spot, my highlight of my day. Rich and I got to go to lunch today, without any children! I can't think of the last time we got to do that, during a work week, and we owe it all to this lovely lady,

Lorinda,

who not only came over and watched the girls for me, she also mopped my kitchen floor; you gotta love it when a good friend will not only watch your cuties but also help with your recent nesting fixation.

1 comments:

I am LoW said...

haha!:-)

It was fun. And I was reminded of how hard it is to do a simple task of sweeping and mopping when little children want you to do something else,.... like play. ha!! They are very fun to play with though, it was all fun.

The Cutie Patooties