When you see the man you love painting your little girl's toenails, you can't help but love him just a little bit more (especially when he makes this face while he is doing it).
You have to be pretty secure in your masculinity to agree to this (and to not kill your wife when she snaps a picture of the moment), and you have to really love your little princess; that is why I love him so much! He understands that making his little girl feel loved and special is more important than always looking cool or walking around beating his chest and grunting. Then when you see that same little girl run to put on her princess dress, you know that it is worth it; it is obvious that Rich helped his little girl feel loved, special, and beautiful. I sure love that man of mine!














6 comments:
Her shorter curly hair looks awesome!!
I'm loving the Brookster's hair. And that Rich...he's quite a guy!
Thanks, I have to admit it looks much better curlier than I thought it would; I thought it was going to look like an afro.
What a great Daddy!!! And the best is that you have proof, so were you and Emma next in line for a pedicure??
No, I wish; I sure could use a pedicure these days, since I can't even bend over to get to my toes.:(
Oh my, Gary would paint my girls toe's the day I put a worm on a hook to fish with my boys, HAHA!!
The look of concentration on his face is priceless! :-)
Post a Comment