Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Colton's Blessing Weekend


This past Sunday we had our precious Colton Edward Maseda blessed at church, and to celebrate the grand occasion, my family came for the weekend. My mom, her husband (Otis), my grandmama, my sister, my brother, and my sister-in-law all got to our house on Saturday. We shopped, played games, watched Brooke and Emma dance for us, and went out to eat. We enjoyed spending time as a family, and most importantly, celebrating Colton's sweet life! I already can't imagine life without our adorable little boy!



Here are pictures taken this weekend:

(I snagged most of the pictures from Elizabeth, my sister, and Amanda, my sister-in-law; I was a little too crazy to get a lot of pictures)





Here also is a little sampling of Emma and Brooke's dancing:

(You might just want to turn the music off at the bottom before watching.)


4 comments:

Melinda said...

What a great picture!

Postak Family said...

Congrats on the blessing! I'm only sad we can't be there for these things! I must say that I have some adorable nieces and nephews.

Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed looking at the pictures of the weekend. It was wonderful to be together with my three "cuties" (stealing your word) and the rest of the family. I love, love, love the girls dancing.

Carrie Maseda said...

Melinda,
Thanks! :)

Liz, I wish ya'll were closer, at least within driving distance! I guess we can't convince you and Dan to put down some Southern roots. :)

Mama,
It really was a fun weekend; I just hate that it was so short!

The Cutie Patooties