Monday, March 16, 2009

Well Worth It!

Here are pictures of our little ball player.




I think it is safe to say, that Braden loves baseball! For one, we don't have to bribe him to play! This is Braden's first year playing baseball, but I think he is doing great so far! We wanted to sign him up for t-ball, but here they do t-ball at 3 and 4 and mighty minis at 5 and 6. I guess baseball is serious business here; in fact, last Saturday Braden and his team had batting cage practice. Saturday night we as a family went to his practice; Brooke, Rich, and I watched, while Emma ran around like a crazy woman (typical Emma). It was so much fun watching him, walking up to bat, trying his hardest, watching the coach come over and give him tips, and watching the look of pride every time he hit the ball. I especially liked watching him run to first, but I think my favorite part of practice was at the end, observing he and all the other boys on his team run the bases. I think Braden likes being one of the boys, and I like the look of joy and pride on his face as he gets a little better every practice. It is more than worth the sacrifice when I see that smile come across his face!

3 comments:

Pamelia said...

I know what you mean!!! Please don't forget to get us a schedule. He looks so cute up at bat.

Carrie Maseda said...

I will let you know when his games are as soon as we get his game schedule, all we have so far is his practice schedule; I know he will feel super special if ya'll come to one of his games! :)

Sweet Carolina Bride said...

tell him to get that back elbow up !!!

The Cutie Patooties