Brooke absolutely ADORES her little brother! I think the feeling so far is mutual; whenever I need someone to calm Colton down for me, while I am running around like a chicken with their head cut off, Brooke is the one I call! She sings to him, talks to him, and lets him know everything is going to be okay. Brooke also, at least once a day, says, "Mama, my brother is sooooooo cute; I love him!" Thursday, March 12, 2009
Little Mama
Brooke absolutely ADORES her little brother! I think the feeling so far is mutual; whenever I need someone to calm Colton down for me, while I am running around like a chicken with their head cut off, Brooke is the one I call! She sings to him, talks to him, and lets him know everything is going to be okay. Brooke also, at least once a day, says, "Mama, my brother is sooooooo cute; I love him!"
Posted by
Carrie Maseda
at
1:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
Can't wait to get my hands on these little darlings again!
I have to say, in this picture Brooke looks JUST like you! I hope Audra is as good of a big sister as she is!
Post a Comment