Friday, March 13, 2009

Cowboy Princess Hits the Town

About twenty minutes ago this little creation left my house to go out on the town with her daddy. Look, here are the pair of them now.

Brooke, with Braden's help, carefully selected just the right outfit (her Cinderella dress), applied some nail polish, a little make-up (the play kind of course), and to pull the outfit together, she placed a tiara on her head and pink cowboy boots (courtesy of Zoe Wright) on her feet. What better time to go all out than date night with Daddy?!!!!!

4 comments:

I am LoW said...

Awesome!!! She looks ready for the runway!! :-D

Beth said...

I LOVE the expression on Rich's face!!! What a little Diva! (Brooke, not Rich :))

Pamelia said...

She is so cute!!! She knows how to get ready for a night out!

Anonymous said...

This is the most adorable sight I've seen all day...and Rich looks pretty cute too. I like the way this little gal knows how to dress for the occasion.

The Cutie Patooties