Thursday, March 12, 2009

Baa Baa Black Sheep

Tuesday night we went to Braden's school to watch him perform. All of the kindergartners put on a show for the parents, each class dressed up and sang Nursery Rhyme songs (imagine the Nursery Rhymes made into rock and roll songs-loved them!).


Here are some pictures from the night; sorry they are not better, but we were all squeezed into a row (and Emma and Brooke were fighting for lap time, and Colton wanted no part of staying in his car seat):





Braden and Mrs. Martha- the para in his classroom; I forgot to get a picture of Braden and his teacher.
We swung by Burger King on the way home to get a milkshake for Braden. We attempted to stop by McDonald's, but the line was too long, we had a hungry, screaming baby to contend with, and a four year old who announced quite loudly that she needed to GO to the bathroom!

2 comments:

Jayne said...

Maybe Braden will repeat his part of the performance for Grandmama when she comes to visit soon.

Carrie Maseda said...

I know he will; I even have a CD of the music, thanks to his teacher! I can also show you the video we took.

The Cutie Patooties