Do you see this little girl? This little girl may have a lot of spice (believe me, I KNOW), but she also has a lot of sugar!
On Sunday at church, they announced that there's going to be a food drive for those that are less fortunate. Brooke was ecstatic to say the least! When church was over, she immediately ran to me to tell me her plan. What was the plan my little princess cooked up? She decided that she was going to do jobs around the house to earn money: not to buy a barbie, not to buy bubbles, not to buy a new game, not to buy a book, not to buy candy, and not to buy a doll; she in fact wants to earn money to buy food. Her words to me, "Mama, I want to do jobs and make money to buy food for the poor people, because they need food too!" How could I possibly say no to that?! So, today that is exactly what we are going to do. First on the list, making my bed, next on the list, helping me clean my room (she'll make big bucks for that one). Needless to say, Brooke has made me proud to call her daughter; she truly does have aHeart of Gold!
1 comments:
I'm so proud of this little girl! She has some great role models. By the way, she looks so much like you in the wistful looking picture.
Post a Comment