Sunday, March 1, 2009

Do your children have....

Radar?!!!

It seems that all my children, at least the oldest three, came equipped with radar. Their particular radar systems send a signal to them any time I am on the phone, trying to take a shower, use the restroom, read anything, or are attempting to have some alone, save my sanity time; once they receive aforementioned signal, their mission then is to seek me out and begin to ask me questions, tattle on a sibling, show me their latest piece of artwork, or inform me of the latest dire emergency.
So I pose the question, do your children also have radar,
and how do we stop it?!!!!

7 comments:

I am LoW said...

Yes.

And there is no stopping it.

And the radar really kicks in as they get older.

Sorry. :(

haha!

Bek and Rach said...

as I i am raeding I am thinking yes I think you are so right they do have a radar. But as I am running through my brain the questions they ask and the things they need me for I am thinking its not going to be long before they wont need me to wipe there little buum or kiss there ouchie..which I am sure you already know this you are always in tune with stuff like this..But thanks for making me think about it and read just my thought process.LOVE YA:)

Melinda said...

Yes!!! I think my husband has it too.

Sorry to hear that Emma is sick. I hope she gets to feeling better!

Carrie Maseda said...

Lorinda,
Do you at least get to shower in peace at some point? As soon as I got in the shower today, both of the girls busted into my room; that stinkin' radar again!

Carrie Maseda said...

Rachel,
Yes I do know that, but I have a really hard reminding myself of that somedays. :) This week has been especially hard with Rich out of town, but luckily I have moments that have brought me back to what is most important, like watching Emma try to make-up on her Barbie or having Brooke tell me she is glad her mama and daddy got married in the temple. I guess as mothers we just have to keep plugging away. I wish you were here, so our cuties could play together! :)

Carrie Maseda said...

Melinda,
Too funny; when I think about it, Rich does seem to also have radar (especially when I am on the phone)! :)

The Laing Gang said...

I remember my mom saying when I was younger, "Why do you always HAVE to tell me or ask me something when I'm on the phone?"...well, I guess what goes around, comes around!

The Cutie Patooties