I can't believe it! My sweet little baby turned two yesterday. It seems like it was only yesterday that I brought Emma home from the hospital. I remember staring down at her sweet angelic face, kissing her precious toes, and wondering what her little personality would be like. Unbeknownst to me, her personality evolved into anything but little! Emma is a force to be reckoned with! She is a spitfire, filled with love, attitude, and sass, and how could I forget her temper?!!! I can't help but love her; I love her big blue eyes, her sweet blond curls, her beautiful, yet impish, smile, her soft little voice, her infectious giggle, her soft chubby cheeks, and her zest for life! My life hasn't quite been the same since Emma joined our growing brood, and I wouldn't have it any other way! Sometimes just looking at her makes me smile!
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love you little girl!!!!!!!!!
Posted by
Carrie Maseda
at
9:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday, Emma!!!!!
This little girl has changed all of our lives!
Post a Comment