Braden is wise beyond his years. Yesterday as I was taking him to school, he informed me that he didn't know how to hold a real baby. The conversation went something like this:
B: "Mama, I don't know how to hold a real baby. Can you teach me how to hold a real baby?"
M (for mama or me): "Yes, I can teach you how to hold a real baby."
B: "I need to learn how to hold a real baby, because one day I am going to have a wife. The baby will cry (assuming he is referring to their baby), and she will want me to go get him."
M: "Yes, she will need your help."
B: "I'm going to do whatever my wife asks me to do, because if I don't, she will get mad at me."
Is that a smart boy or what?!!!!!!!












3 comments:
Did he learn that from watching momma get mad at daddy for not doing what she says? hehe!! :)
AWESOME!!! Maybe he needs to have a heart to heart with Kris!! :)
Lorinda, Yes he may have learned from observation. :)
Beth, Yeah, he could teach Kris and Rich a thing or two. :)
Post a Comment