Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Never a Dull Day

Does anyone notice something a little different about Braden?


Yes, you are correct; he does have a huge goose egg on his forehead. Yesterday morning I got a phone call from Braden's school letting me know he had fallen at recess; it seems he hit his head on a bar. Initially, I decided to leave Braden at school, because it sounded like he would be okay; then about 15 minutes later, I received another call letting me know that Braden felt like throwing up. So, I called LaNae, asked if she would be willing to ride with me (in order to not have to get all of the cuties out of the van), went to pick LaNae up, picked Braden up from school, took LaNae back home, took the cuties home, fed them all lunch, put them down for naps, and sat down for a minute of peace, thinking, 'Never a Dull Day!'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OUCH! Hurts me to look at this. I hope he is ok. Give him a big hug and kiss from me! Love ya!

Carrie Maseda said...

I will; keep an eye out, there is something coming in your mail any day now. Know that Braden worked really hard on it! Love ya sis!

The Cutie Patooties