Saturday, April 4, 2009

My Little Baseball Player


Tonight we went to Braden's first baseball game, and I loved it! He looked absolutely adorable in his little Cardinals baseball uniform! The thing I loved the most was how much fun he was having! He didn't care if he was the best player out there, or if he held the bat right, or if he even hit the ball; Braden just knew he loved being out on that field with his team! Braden's skill will improve with time, age, and practice, but for now he's just having fun; isn't that what is most important anyway?!!!! I think too often we as parents worry too much about how our children compare to other children, rather than just taking the time to appreciate and recognize their special gifts and talents, but I guess that is a post better left for another day.
In the meantime, here are some pictures I took tonight of my little Cardinal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are priceless pictures. I'm glad he's enjoying himself so much.

Carrie Maseda said...

He is; he LOVES baseball! I think he loves being one of the boys the most and feeling like a team.

The Cutie Patooties