HIP HOP ABS!!!!!!!
What could be better than dancing?!!!
Dancing and getting in shape at the same time!
I recommend them to everyone, and I also recommend buying them on ebay (getting a deal makes it even better)!
My plan went into full effect this past Tuesday. I have exercised every day, excluding today (gotta keep the Sabbath day holy), and I have filled my body with healthy food.
Tonight we even had this:
What exactly is this you may ask. This, my lovely friends, is veggie protein. Sound gross? Au contraire, it was actually quite tasty. Braden as a matter of fact devoured his taco, and then proceeded to throw his hands around my neck and exclaim, "You are the best cook ever!" (I don't know about that, but it was good.) I just put it in a pot, added a cup of salsa, a cup of water, mixed, brought to a boil, and then simmered (their website has tons of recipe ideas). I served them on whole wheat, fat free soft tacos with a little cheese, fat free sour cream, romaine lettuce, and tomatoes (the kids passed on the lettuce, tomatoes and sour cream). It was a delicious, healthy meal, and the kids were none the wiser; perfect!
Next on the menu:

So as you can see,
I MEAN BUSINESS!
When it comes to fighting fat, I don't play! For those that don't know,
I am a VERY DETERMINED WOMAN!
I fought the fat after Spencer, after Braden, after Brooke, and after Emma; each time I came out the victor!
So, once again, I have my battle garb on, ready for my battle!
"FAT, IT'S ON BABY, AND YOU'RE GOING DOWN!!!!!!













3 comments:
Go Carrie!
You go girl! FYI- I don't know if they have trader joes out there, but they have awesome turkey and chicken sausages. Best breakfast sausage I've ever had! Also, just taught a class on cooking healthy on a budget for our stake women's conference. I'll email you the recipes. They're all ones I've successfully tried out on the kids and Donald.
Yes, please send me the recipes! I am doing this the healthy way; I want it to be a way of life, not some fad. I don't know why I let myself get so off track when I am pregnant, but I do; then I have to weed out all the not so good foods I let slip in.
Post a Comment