Monday, April 6, 2009

The Many Faces of Colton

While watching General Conference yesterday, I also deemed it necessary to take pictures of Colton, our sweet and precious seven week old. So, I now present to you "The Many Faces of Colton"; okay, he really doesn't have a vast repertoire of expressions, but they are all cute nonetheless!













When Colton wants us to come running, these are the pitiful, yet cute, faces he makes. Could you resist after seeing his little darling face? I sure can't!!!!! I just want to kiss him all over his chubby cheeks and hold him for hours; too bad I actually have other things to do as well.

Can't you see why we love and adore him?!!!!!!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love him! So cute! I think he will for sure be able to hold his on around his siblings! I can see some attitude in the pictures.

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed at how much he's changed since we got together last week. He seems to be interacting with his environment more now. Love his sweet smile.

Carrie Maseda said...

Yeah Lib, he will have to be able to defend himself with the other 3 especially Emma! If he doesn't know how, he will learn fast! :)


Mama, he really has changed. I smiles at me now when I talk to him, and he notices more when people are around. He just gets cuter everyday! :)

The Cutie Patooties