As I was growing up, one of my granny's favorite holidays was Easter. I remember growing up and not understanding. I thought, 'Why would it be some one's favorite? The Easter bunny comes and gives you goodies, but Santa is so much better!' Of course as I got older and continue to get older, I understand the true meaning of Easter so much more. For me it is a time to remember the sacrifice Jesus made for us and the incredible love he has for every single one of us. I think often we forget that fact; too often we think Jesus only died for those doing the right things, but he died for us all! He loves us all, and that is the reason he suffered such pain, such anguish, and such degradation! Jesus sacrificed his life, so that we may live! He suffered, so that we may be comforted in our moments of despair! Jesus lives! He lives so that our trials may be lightened, and our moments of joy are sweeter!
Here is a video I found that also reflects some of my beliefs and thoughts this Easter:












1 comments:
What a beautiful message. Thank you for sharing this with everyone.
Post a Comment