Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Many Faces of Emma

I thought that since all we have seen lately of Emma is this face.


Her Angry Face





I thought it was time to show some more sides of Emma. Yes, she is fiery, spunky, a little spitfire, but she is also playful, sweet, loving, a little sneaky, and full of life. Though she pushes me to the brink of insanity at least once a day, I couldn't imagine my life without her: her hugs, her kisses, her big blue eyes, her blond curls, her kissable, chubby cheeks, her precious little hands and feet, her infectious smile, her sweet and soft voice, her delightful giggle, and her zest for life; she is adorable!





Truth be told, Emma has quite a vast array of faces, so here are just a few in her repertoire:



Her Silly Face:








Her Sad Face:





Her Angelic Face:



Her Excited Face:





Her I Don't Care what you say Face:





Her In the Middle of Doing Something She Shouldn't Face:







Her Loving Face:






Her "I have more attitude than you can handle!" face:






And my all time favorite face, her happy, loving life, just glad to be alive face:






But no matter the face she is making, I love her just the same!

1 comments:

Jayne said...

Me too! She's such a dear little toddler.

The Cutie Patooties