Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Trophy Husband?

I, Carrie Maseda,

am courageous, brave, and valiant (or maybe just a little nuts)! Yesterday I put my doubts to rest, conquered my fears, and overcame another seemingly insurmountable obstacle; I went to Wal-mart with Brooke, Emma, and Colton! We needed groceries; someone had to restock our dwindling pantry, and I decided I was the woman for the job!!!!


So, I strapped this hoodlum on,


put this hoodlum in the cart,


and let this, whining about her poor feet the entire time, hoodlum walk.

You think that is good?!!!


That is nothing!
Yesterday afternoon I added this fourth hoodlum to the mix,
and went to Kroger!
Last night I told Rich about my great feat of bravery, my heroic deed, and perhaps my bout with insanity (you would have to be insane just to attempt such a feat). I then informed Rich that I felt a trophy was in order! What do you think? Don't you think I deserve a trophy? I not only conquered my fears, but I supplied the family with sustenance; I also am proud to say that I stocked up on $1.99 a pound chicken breasts at Kroger, now I think that warrants a trophy!

What was Rich's response?

"I'll be your trophy. I'll be your trophy husband."

Trophy Husband?!!!!!

Not quite what I was going for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in awe. For real. Would you send these pictures to my Wal-Mart account...plus all the ones from Easter and the ones of the girls looking at Colton. I miss you guys!

Carrie Maseda said...

Did you see the pictures? I added them to your account.

The Cutie Patooties