Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I don't think she was very impressed

Well, this past weekend we had our Christmas party at church (among many other things, which I will post later), and Emma got to see Santa; I think it is safe to say that she was not at all impressed, wouldn't you concur?





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud when I saw these pictures!! She is soooo my niece! Love her!

Anonymous said...

I know where Emma gets those looks from...her Aunt Elizabeth!! She has mastered her Aunt Elizabeth's signature "I am disgusted with you" facial expression!!

I am LoW said...

Yes, I would say. :)

I am LoW said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike and Erin said...

Emma's face is TOO MUCH!

And thanks for the pregnancy countdown - now I feel like I sorta have a clue. ;-)

Christina said...

Hehehe... cute! Hey girl, o.k., please still be our friends. We are going to be in Ohio for two Sundays, and we just realized that if we go to Rincon on the first weekend in January, we will be gone from our ward for 3 Sundays in a row!! So, needless to say, we can't do that. O.k., so, what do you think about January 1-3, or January 9-11? I am SO SORRY for changing it AGAIN!! But this is seriously it! Once we decide... it is set in stone!! Just let us know what you think. Love ya'll!

Carrie Maseda said...

Yeah, I absolutely love these pictures; I laugh every time I look at them, and Carla I know what you mean. I saw that disgusted look growing up more times than I can count, mainly during her teenage years. :)

The Cutie Patooties