Monday, December 8, 2008

Awesome New Product

Okay, I am a little crazy, but I had to share this new product with everyone. As you know I am expecting in a few weeks, so the nesting is kicking in FULL FORCE! As a result, I am tackling all of the things I usually don't have the time or energy to tackle, including the dreaded soap scum on our shower. Rich and I are in a good habit of using a squeegee on the shower door everyday, but we forget the rest of the shower; tackling that soap scum was one of the top things on my list, but I still do not have the desire to scrub, and scrub, and scrub. When I saw a commercial for this fantastic, wonderful, superb product, I had to try it; I thought at first it had to be too good to be true, but it worked like a dream!!!!! You spray, go kick back, come back, and rinse; voila no more soap scum! Now, I have more time to tackle the rest of the list; I just wish there was an easy way to clean baseboards!

If you want to try this AWESOME product, go to this website first http://www.scrubbingbubbles.com/savings/2008-07-SB-B/ and print out a coupon to save a $1; there is never anything wrong with saving a dollar, Rich doesn't call me deal girl for nothing! :)

1 comments:

I am LoW said...

A few weeks?!?! Man, time flies!

The Cutie Patooties