How precious is she?! :)O.k., please still be our friends. We are going to be in Ohio for two Sundays, and we just realized that if we go to Rincon on the first weekend in January, we will be gone from our ward for 3 Sundays in a row!! So, needless to say, we can't do that. O.k., so, what do you think about January 1-3, or January 9-11? I am SO SORRY for changing it AGAIN!! But this is seriously it! Once we decide... it is set in stone!! Just let us know what you think. Love ya'll!
Braden is growing up right before my eyes, and part of me wants it to stop! How did the last 8 years go by so fast?!!! We couldn't imagine our life without our creative, handsome son! Braden loves to create, draw, paint, dance, and read.
Brooke
Brooke's imagination never quits these days! Everything revolves around pretending. About a week ago, I overheard her at lunch pretending that her grapes were alive, and they were begging to not be eaten; Brooke declared no mercy though and popped them in her mouth. I wish I could have caught that on film!
Emma
Emma is turning out to be a combination of sugar and spice. Her favorite things are dressing up like a princess, dancing, and getting dolled up; she is girl all the way!
Colton
Colton is all boy, getting into everything and trying to scale everything in our house! Luckily for him, he is cute!
4 comments:
How precious is she?! :)O.k., please still be our friends. We are going to be in Ohio for two Sundays, and we just realized that if we go to Rincon on the first weekend in January, we will be gone from our ward for 3 Sundays in a row!! So, needless to say, we can't do that. O.k., so, what do you think about January 1-3, or January 9-11? I am SO SORRY for changing it AGAIN!! But this is seriously it! Once we decide... it is set in stone!! Just let us know what you think. Love ya'll!
I can't decide which is more special: this beautiful child or the woman who created her and took the picture. Amazing...absolutely amazing!
You are too sweet; I love you Mama!!!!!!!!!
I love this picture! It's moments like these when you forget about all of the chaos/drama that happened all day long :)
Post a Comment