Monday, May 11, 2009

Take Me Out to the Ballgame...

Take me out to the ball game,
Take me out with the crowd;
Buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jack,
I don't care if I never get back.
Let me root, root, root for the home team,
If they don't win, it's a shame.
For it's one, two, three strikes, you're out,
At the old ball game.

Yes, we have been bit!
By what?
The baseball bug; it came to visit, and we asked it to stay!
Braden loves baseball, and I have also developed a fondness for the game. I love it: the ball park, the concession stand, the atmosphere, how adorable my little boy looks in his baseball uniform, cheering like a crazy woman, the feeling of pride I get when Braden hits the ball, watching my little boy run the bases, spending all that time together as a family, practicing in the backyard, and snapping pictures like it is going out of style!
I can't get enough, and luckily, neither can Braden!
I think we finally found his sport!
Here are pictures of our cute Cardinal:



Here is a video of Braden waiting on third and then running home to get a run for the team.

2 comments:

Beth said...

All you need to do now is paint your face cardinal colors!!!

Carrie Maseda said...

Braden would think that was so cool, but I think Rich might refuse to go out in public with me. :)

The Cutie Patooties