Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Colton's Favorite Toy

Here are a couple pictures of Colton and his favorite toy.




When you pull the string, it plays "Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam." Unless Colton is overtired, this toy works like a charm; it calms him down long enough for me to get something done. A few weeks ago, I thought all was lost, when this little imp...


...threw it into the bath tub. I did the only thing I could do, squeeze out all of the water I could, hang it up to dry, and hope and pray for the best.

Luckily, it worked, and Colton and his favorite toy were reunited!


3 comments:

Mike and Erin said...

Love that pic of Emma the imp!! Too funny!

Jayne said...

I don't which I enjoyed more, his look of intensity or her look of mischief. Can't wait to see the little darlings again.

Carrie Maseda said...

Erin,
Yeah Emma's facial expressions are classic; she is quite the handful, lucky for her, she's cute!

Mama,
We can't wait to see you either!

The Cutie Patooties