Did you know that I need protecting?
I didn't know either, but apparently, this little boy can be quite vicious (if being absolutely adorable makes you vicious).

When he was moving his arms around a few days ago and accidentally hit me, I just assumed it was due to his lack of arm control (considering his baby status).
This little lady

saw the error of my ways, and quickly stepped in and came to my rescue, exclaiming, "No Colton! Don't hit Mama! No Colton!" (followed by a little pop on Colton's arm)
It's a good thing I have Emma around to keep me safe! Before Emma, I never knew my life was in such peril; now I have my very own bodyguard, but I wonder,
'Who is going to protect me from her?'
(and all of her two year old mischievous ways)












2 comments:
How cute is that! We had fun at the library today. Your little guy is too cute. My kids talked all day about getting a baby like that, too!
It was a lot of fun! We are going to have to get together over the summer! Yeah, we think Colton is a cutie too, which saves him when he is crying nonstop! Before you know it, you will be holding your own little miracle; I can't wait to see her, and to see what name you finally choose. :)
Post a Comment