Here are just a few pictures I took of Brooke this week during school (including a few of our little tag a long, Emma); she is loving staying at home, and every time she tells me how much she loves being home with me, it lets me know that we made the right decision! I've really enjoyed the time I have gotten to spend with her, and she is learning so much. The initial plan was to just have school a few days a week, but every morning she wakes up, and wants to know what she is learning for that day. Tomorrow however, we are taking a day off; my house is in desperate need of a cleaning, so tomorrow Brooke and I both will be donning our aprons and getting to work. Brooke won't be learning her alphabet or her numbers, but she will learn about hard work; I'm sure it will give us plenty of time to talk about everything that pops into that little mind of hers, which is a LOT!
Pictures of Brooke working on sorting and
the numbers 1-5












2 comments:
That's awesome! What a great mama/teacher you are!
Thanks Melinda; I sure am trying. :)
Post a Comment