For those that don't know, this is a scene from the movie Twilight, which is of course based on the book Twilight. I know you must have heard of the Twilight series; it is all the rage right now. People everywhere are reading the books, watching the movie time and time again, and quoting lines; I too read the books (carrying the books everywhere with me until I finished them all), but alas only one time each. I did not feel the need or desire to read them more than once, and I quite honestly was very disappointed in the last book. I also was one of the many women in the movie theater on opening night, and I did enjoy the movie; I didn't go in there with any preconceived notions that it was going to be just like the book (it also helped that I only read the books once, so I didn't remember the minute details), that however is beside the point. My purpose in writing this post is to share a link that I saw on my friend Heidi's blog; if you are a die hard fan of everything Twilight, you may be offended. I however found it absolutely hilarious! It is the alternate screenplay for Twilight, at least what the writer Eric Snider thinks it should be. It is worth checking out; here is the link http://www.ericdsnider.com/snide/my-rejected-twilight-screenplay/.Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Absolutely Hilarious!!!!!!!!
For those that don't know, this is a scene from the movie Twilight, which is of course based on the book Twilight. I know you must have heard of the Twilight series; it is all the rage right now. People everywhere are reading the books, watching the movie time and time again, and quoting lines; I too read the books (carrying the books everywhere with me until I finished them all), but alas only one time each. I did not feel the need or desire to read them more than once, and I quite honestly was very disappointed in the last book. I also was one of the many women in the movie theater on opening night, and I did enjoy the movie; I didn't go in there with any preconceived notions that it was going to be just like the book (it also helped that I only read the books once, so I didn't remember the minute details), that however is beside the point. My purpose in writing this post is to share a link that I saw on my friend Heidi's blog; if you are a die hard fan of everything Twilight, you may be offended. I however found it absolutely hilarious! It is the alternate screenplay for Twilight, at least what the writer Eric Snider thinks it should be. It is worth checking out; here is the link http://www.ericdsnider.com/snide/my-rejected-twilight-screenplay/.
Posted by
Carrie Maseda
at
8:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comments:
Yes, I laughed as much as you. I have read all the books more than once, but I still thought this was hilarious!
Post a Comment