I have been attempting to organize all of my photos into Rubbermaid containers complete with labels and organizing my photos on the computer; while I was going through my various files and folders on my computer I found this video of Brooke when she was two, so here is a little flashback for your enjoyment.
*For those seeing this video for the first time, I guess I should explain that when this video was taken, I was pregnant with Emma; therefore I was a little hormonal and repeated this phrase more often than I realized. Brooke, much to my chagrin, brought it to my attention through her little "true to life" performance; kids don't let you get away with anything! :)












2 comments:
I've actually got this little video saved on the desktop of my laptop. It's priceless.
I love it too; I have watched it at least two times every day since I posted it. I can't believe she was ever that little!
Post a Comment