Sunday, November 2, 2008

Just a couple pictures of Brooke

Here are just a couple pictures I took of Brooke today in the backyard; my goal is to get an updated picture of each of the cuties to send to aunts, uncles, and grandparents. I think I will have to enlist Rich's help though to get Emma's; she isn't always the most cooperative when it comes to the camera.




6 comments:

Mike and Erin said...

gorgeous!!

Jayne said...

Did you ask me to pick a favorite??? That's not possible. They're both adorable. However, I'm leaning towards the first one because she looks so grown up in the second one, and I'm not ready for that yet.

Anonymous said...

I like the first one the best.

Pamelia said...

She is so beautiful!!!

Mike and Erin said...

Hi Carrie,

I enjoy keeping up with your blog too!

Erin :-)

Carrie Maseda said...

Thanks ladies; she is quite the little beauty, now I just need to make sure she always knows that being beautiful on the inside is always more important. I want her to feel pretty, there is nothing at all wrong with feeling good about yourself; I just don't want her to think it is everything.

The Cutie Patooties