Tuesday, November 25, 2008

FANTASTIC Movie!!!!!!!

Rich and I watched this movie last night (based on the equally good book),

and it was


FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!



If the sequel is anything like the first movie, I say



BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!


I checked out both movies from the library yesterday (gotta LOVE the library), and I am sooooooo glad that I did! The first one was so good, that I want to add it to my Christmas movie collection. I can't wait to cuddle up with Rich again and watch the sequel. I would definitely recommend The Christmas Shoes to everyone (just make sure you have some tissue close by)! I'll have to let you know about the sequel after tonight.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Is that movie like the song "Christmas Shoes?" I know that song makes me cry my eyes out. ( I know you can't imagine me crying!) Did you see Twilight? Also, are there any weekends in January that are NOT good for ya'll? We are going to come in January, if that's alright with you!

Carrie Maseda said...

Yes, it is like the song Christmas Shoes. So January looks good; what would you think about the first weekend in January, Friday the 2nd, Saturday the 3rd, and Sunday the 4th. Let me know girl, so I can start planning. If that doesn't work, we can pick out another weekend in January.

The Cutie Patooties