Emma is just adorable; there is no other way to put it. She is absolutely, undeniably, adorable! I love her big blue eyes and her smile! Emma is changing so much everyday now; she is rolling over and trying to push off with her feet already. She wants to do things her body isn't strong enough to do yet. She watches Braden and Brooke with such longing; you know she is thinking about how she wants to be running around with them. I have to admit though that my favorite thing is watching Emma's face light up when she sees me coming. As a mama, it feels good to be adored (I have to enjoy this stage while I can). Her little eyes shine, she smiles, and she starts to kick those adorable little legs of hers. Oh, how I love my little Emma!
Saturday, August 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comments:
What a treat to see little Emma Elizabeth's little face this morning...and to read what her adoring mother has most most recently written about her. One of the most endearing things about this little one is her quiet (yes, she cries sometimes, but...), observant little nature. She has such a sweet spirit!
About those kicking legs, I have that recorded on my cell phone. You were talking to her, and she was kicking, kicking, kicking with excitement. It's quite amusing to watch because all I can see is a flurry of movement.
Post a Comment