I had so much fun sharing Emma's video with everyone, I thought I would share another one. I actually took this video back in July shortly after the dance we had at church. For days after the dance, Braden and Brooke danced everywhere. This video is a perfect example; I had opened my blog to work on it, and they heard the music start to play. It was quite entertaining, I hope all of you enjoy it as much as I did. I love that Braden really lets loose in the video; Rich used to always pick and say Braden had no rhythm, but I think that he does now. Enjoy watching! :)
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comments:
Otis and I have just looked at this for about the 15th time, and we've decided that Braden has a side that we've never seen before. Those finger motions at the end were spectacular!
Post a Comment