I can not complain about tonight, at all!
First this handsome devil
cooked me a delicious supper; the fact that he even cooked for me was sweet enough! To top it off though, he also cleaned up the kitchen, including washing the dishes.
Our dinner consisted of:
Baked Potatoes
Steamed Veggies
&
Sparkling Cranberry Juice
I thought I sure love this man! How could tonight get any better? I soon found out, when
Super Sophia
dropped by with dinner for tomorrow tonight, Chicken Enchiladas, Mmmmmm!It can't possibly get better, right?!
Wrong!
After Rich cleaned up the kitchen and Super Sophia had returned to her alter ego life as a mother and wife, Rich, the cuties and I went on a wagon ride.
I feel like tonight I got the royal treatment, and I haven't even had the baby yet!
Blessings were abound tonight!












7 comments:
I worry about you everyday with all you have to do, and I wish I was closer to help you out. I am so glad you have a wonderful husband and wonderful people in your ward that are always there for you. I am very thankful to them for taking care of my "big" sister!
What a cute picture of you and Rich!! I keep watching your blog for news. I'll be thinking about you! Good luck!
How cool is that! Yeah, Super Sophia is pretty much good at everything in her own life, including taking care of everyone else! And have you ever seen her stressed? Not me. :) Hope you are feeling great! Can't wait to see your exciting announcement!!
Elizabeth,
I can't wait to see you sis! You are sure sweet to worry about me; hopefully soon Colton will make his grand appearance, and you can head this way. We sure miss you!!!!!!!
Thanks Erin! Feel free to pray that Colton is at least here by his due date. :)
Janet,
Yeah, I owe a lot to Super Sophia lately! Maybe one day I can repay the favor and come to her rescue. Pray that I get to make exciting announcement sooner rather than later; part of me is still really surprised I am still pregnant!
That Rich! Is it any wonder that he's my favorite son-in-law? I'm anxious to see you and little Colton...maybe this weekend,huh? I'd like to meet Super Sophia while there.
Post a Comment