Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Little Sweetheart

Braden has the biggest heart!

Today at school he painted a picture for Brooke, because she got hurt last night; Braden said he wanted to make her feel better.



When he presented the picture, Brooke exclaimed, "I love it! Thank you; it is beautiful! I want to hang it up in my room, so every time I look at it I will think about you." (it now resides on her bedroom door)


What could be better than siblings that truly love each other?!

I just hope this love continues throughout the years!


While Braden was feeling loving, he also decided to paint a special picture for Spencer, to be placed in Spencer's special box to be presented at a much later date.

I sure love that Braden of mine; I hope he never stops being a little sweetheart!


4 comments:

I am LoW said...

I love you 9 months pregnant, you blog daily. :-D

Carrie Maseda said...

Yeah, I am trying to get my mind off the fact that I am STILL pregnant! :)

Melinda said...

Your kids are so great! I think the love will continue forever.

Pamelia said...

That is so sweet! I love how he made the eyes!!

The Cutie Patooties