Saturday, February 21, 2009

Proof

Today was the real test, I was left alone with all 4 kids while Rich went out to do church stuff. How did it go you ask? Well, first I fed all the cuties lunch, cleaned up, read them books and then put


Not 1




Not 2

Not 3

but all 4 children down for a nap,
and then I laid down for a nap.



Proof that
MIRACLES have NOT ceased!

9 comments:

Christina said...

YEAH for you!!! You should be VERY proud!!!

Kelly P said...

You are definitely super-mom!! Way to go!!

Jensen Fam said...

That's pretty amazing! I haven't been able to get my TWO kids to sleep at the same time in over a year. I am pretty sure Dallin has the worlds best ability to fight sleep...in my defense. :) Hope to see you and baby Colton at church soon!

Jayne said...

Ah, how sweet! I missed the little tots the moment Ann and I drove out of the driveway. Can't wait to see them (and their parents) on Wednesday.

I am LoW said...

AND you got great photo's! Good for you! :)

Anonymous said...

Colton is adorable! I can't wait to get my hands on him again! Love ya all!

Carrie Maseda said...

Thanks everyone, I have to admit I did a lot of praying to achieve this miracle! I figured Heavenly Father knew how desperately I needed a nap, and I of course had to have documented proof of my miracle!

Carrie Maseda said...

Mama we can't wait to see you!

Carrie Maseda said...

Elizabeth,
I wish you could had some time to stay with us for a few days; maybe you could spare a couple days of your spring break. :)

The Cutie Patooties