In the last few weeks some of my fellow bloggers and friends have tagged me, so I thought it would be easier just to answer all the tags in one post.
I will begin of course with my first tag from Lorinda; She says,"you go to your fourth photo file, and post the fourth picture from that file." So I present to you my picture.
Next up is my tag from Pamelia, the ABCs of me:
A. Attached or single? Married to Rich Maseda
B. Best friend? Rich
C. Cake or Pie? Cake
D. Day of Choice? Saturday
E. Essential item? I don't think I can pick just one: my straightener, my van, my Busy Bee Organizer, my scriptures, my mini food chopper, my bread maker, okay, I will stop there
F. Favorite color? red
G. Gummy bears or worms? bears
H. Hometown? Beautiful and sunny Myrtle Beach, SC
I. Indulgence? chocolate cheesecake
J. January or July? July
K. Kids? Spencer (stillborn- would be turning 7 this December) Braden-5 Brooke-3 Emma-18 months and Colton is still baking in the oven (plus 3 miscarriages)
L. Life isn’t complete without? my family, the gospel, love, and laughter
M. Marriage date? December 23, 1999
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 1 sister and 1 brother
O. Oranges or apples? Apples
P. Phobias? That someone will hurt one of my children
Q. Quotes? "No matter how dark the night, morning always comes." "Live every moment, laugh every day, and love beyond words."
R. Reasons to smile? My loving husband, my adorable children, and just being alive
S. Season of Choice? Spring
T. Tag some people: Lorinda, Beth, Christina, Mama
U. Unknown fact about me? When I am away from home, I have to throw my trash away in pairs; my trash has to have a friend. Yes, we are talking about a little OCD action going on, but I'm okay with that; it could be worse, I could want to wash my hands all day or clean my house obsessively (Rich would love that one; I guess he will have to settle for a clean house instead of an immaculate one).
V. Vegetable? Green Beans
W. Worst habit? Chewing on my fingers when I am worrying about something
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y. Your favorite food? Italian
Z. Zodiac sign? Leo
Now for Heidi's tag:
8 Things I am Passionate About:
1-My family
2-The Gospel of Jesus Christ
3-Reading (I could spend HOURS in a library or bookstore)
4-Always trying to be a better mother and a better wife, never settling for mediocrity
5-Education
6-Photography
7-Scrapbooking
8-Always having a creative outlet
8 Words or Phrases I say WAAAY Too Often:
1-Whatever!
2-Are you listening?
3-Are you serious?
4-"Emma, sit down please."
5-"Emma, are you poopy?"
6-Time to clean up.
7-Did you put your dirty clothes in the hamper?
8-Tell me why you love me. (Rich hears this on a daily basis)
8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1-See my children get married
2-Hold my grandchildren
3-Go to Hawaii
4-Go on a mission with Rich
5-Walk through the Sacred Grove
6-See my grandmother sealed to my father
7-Go RVing across the U.S. with the family
8-Be a temple worker
8 Things I Have Learned From My Past:
1-Don't judge others, you never can really know what they are going through. It is our job to love, not judge.
2-With Jesus and Heavenly Father, we can have the strength to do anything.
3-When you feel all alone, you are not; you will never be left comfortless.
4-Make sure you are a person of character; the world can take almost everything from you, but they can't take away your character.
5-Laughter truly is some of the best medicine.
6- Serving others helps you forget about your own problems.
7-Repentance is a wonderful, glorious thing; Heavenly Father is ready to forgive us, the trick is forgiving ourselves.
8-Sometimes a simple smile is all someone needs to feel loved and uplifted.
8 Places I Would Love To See: (I included places I have seen, but would love to see again, and again, and again)
1-Hawaii
2-The Sacred Grove
3-Myrtle Beach, SC
4-Charleston, SC
5-Spain
6-North Carolina mountains
7-Prince Edward Island
8-Connecticut in Fall (the most gorgeous leaves I have ever seen)
8 Things I Currently Need or Want:
1-supplies to make hair bows for Brooke and Emma
2-a wide angle lens for my camera
3-a waffle iron
4- some floating frames for the kids' rooms
5-the Cosby shows on DVD
6-Crop-A-Dile II Big Bite (I should have put this on the top of the list)
7-different kind of feet for my sewing machine
8-my figure back (I guess I can't work on getting that back until after Colton comes)
8 People I Tag:
Lorinda
Pamelia
Beth
Melinda
Mama
Christina E.
Christina M.
Heather
And last, but not least Lorinda's second tag:
8 TV shows I love to watch (I included ones that are no longer on TV, but you can watch on DVD)
1-Ghost Whisperer
2- Supernanny
3- Real Families Real Answers
4- Jon and Kate Plus Eight (I watch it when I visit anyone with cable)
5- The Cosby Show
6- Road to Avonlea
7- Touched by an Angel
8-That's So Raven (yes, I admit it; I'm not ashamed)
8 Favorite Restaurants
1- Carraba's
2-Olive Garden
3- Chili's
4- Fuddrucker's
5-California Dreamin'
6-Mystic Pizza in CT
7-Ops Pizza in St. Marys (the only place I have been able to order my all time favorite pizza: shrimp, spinach, tomato, feta pizza; yes, it is DELICIOUS!)
8-Angelo's in St. Marys (they have the BEST Greek salad; add some grilled chicken and some extra feta cheese, my mouth is watering as I type)
8 Things That Happened yesterday
1- Went to the Atlanta Temple with Rich
2- Went to a Harvest Festival in Marietta, Ga with Rich, the cuties, Amanda, and Paul
3- won a twist dance contest with Braden and Brooke
4- ate a delicious but not nutritious funnel cake
5- laughed at Braden shaking his booty
6- drank some refreshing freshly squeezed lemonade
7-rode on train of little cars pulled by a fast lawn mower
8-had a blast spending time with my family
8 Things I am Looking Forward To
1- Halloween
2- Thanksgiving
3-Christmas
4- seeing Colton in February
5- the Conway Christmas parade
6-hopefully going to see the singing Christmas tree in Myrtle Beach
7-riding around with Rich and the cuties to look at Christmas lights
8- scrapbooking again, someday
8 Things On My Wish List (skipped this one, because it was similar to the one on the last tag)
8 People I tag- (see list on last tag)
Well folks, I guess I have done my duty, so until I am tagged again, I say to all of those I have tagged, "TAG, you're it!"












0 comments:
Post a Comment