Here is what Braden said (he assisted with the writing of the talk) :
I am a Child of God.
I love him, and I really love Jesus.
I say my prayers.
I go to church.
I am nice to my family, and I try to be nice to everyone.
I try to make good choices.
I want to always serve Heavenly Father.
In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen
Rich said that he could hear everything Braden said (he had come in just to hear Braden's talk), and Braden was so proud of himself when he finished. I guess my little boy is really growing up, not too fast I hope.
Speaking of my little boy, I took a few pictures of Braden today in the backyard to commemorate the first day he gave a talk, and I ended up really liking a few of them. Now is where all of you come in; I want to print out one of these as his kindergarten pictures (I couldn't bring myself to pay the price for his school pictures), but I can't decide which one is the best. Below are my favorites, please leave a comment as to which one you like the best; some of them are the same picture just cropped a little different. I look forward to your feedback; thanks!
A.
B.
C.
F.













9 comments:
So cute! My favorite is E.
I vote for E. They are all very cute!!
I like C; it is the look he always gives! Love ya all!
My favorite is E- I think it captures his smile best, but they are all great!
I like E you can see his gorgeous eyes and smile best.
Wish I could see some teeth in his smile, but I like E the best because he is smiling.
I probably like E the best, but truthfully, they're all good.
Ohmygoodness, I can't decide!
I like E of Braden's pictures the best.
Post a Comment