Sunday, October 12, 2008

A New Favorite

Okay, I have another new favorite to add to my long list of favorites and loves; I love the new show Real Families Real Answers on www.byutv.org! We, as I have mentioned in the past, do not have satellite, so if I want to watch byu I have to do it on the internet, which I do. It is a FANTASTIC show, not just for LDS families but all families that want to make their family all it can be, which isn't always easy in today's world. They also have an equally FANTASTIC website with information and links to other sites; it is www.realfamiliesrealanswers.org, and it is definitely worth checking out!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE it!!!!!! I hope all of you are also feeling the love after you check it out, and not just feeling my head to see if I'm sick. :)

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Thanks, Carrie! I watched an episode. It is awesome. I would've never known about if you hadn't posted about it.

Carrie Maseda said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it; I watched one episode, and I was hooked! I discovered it over conference weekend while I was perusing the byutv website. I've gotten so much from the ones I have watched so far; I even take notes while I am watching them. I can't wait for the marriage ones! :)

The Cutie Patooties