
Did I mention that I loved this movie?!!! Rich and I went on a date last night, two weekends in a row, how did we get so lucky? Oh yeah, Mama came to visit, and told us to feel free to go on a date while she was here; we of course jumped at the offer! Anyway, we went to eat supper and see this FANTASTIC movie! I saw the preview initially and was hooked; I decided that Rich and I HAD to see it! For those that don't know, I am of the believe that you should never get lax in your relationship with your husband. I think you should be ever diligent in looking for ways to constantly connect with your spouse, and now that Rich is the Bishop, I am even more diligent. I'm having to make the most of the time we do have, so that it is quality when it can't always be quantity. With Rich being Bishop and having a demanding job at work, it would be all to easy for me to be left behind if Rich and I don't make time for each other and our marriage; I think that is why I loved this movie so much! It is a great movie about doing the right things for your marriage to work and making Heavenly Father a part of your marriage and your life. I recommend the movie to everyone! Did I mention that I LOVED IT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What is even more impressive about the movie and one of the main actors Kirk Cameron is this:
U.S. actor Kirk Cameron said he has vowed not kiss any woman but his wife -- even if it is part of a film or television role.
Cameron told reporters in New York his spouse of 17 years, Chelsea Noble, stood in for his co-star Erin Bethea for a romantic scene in his new film "Fireproof," which was No. 4 at the U.S. box office this weekend.
"I don't kiss any other women regardless of the fact that I'm an actor," the former teen heartthrob explained. "So, I asked my wife if she would do this ... She came to the set and she put on the dress the actress was wearing and we shot the scene in silhouette, so it is a very romantic-looking scene in silhouette. ... And it was my wife Chelsea. She put on a wig and a dress in silhouette, so it gave us the ability to really make a movie about honoring marriage above all things and then be able to honor my marriage personally."
U.S. actor Kirk Cameron said he has vowed not kiss any woman but his wife -- even if it is part of a film or television role.
Cameron told reporters in New York his spouse of 17 years, Chelsea Noble, stood in for his co-star Erin Bethea for a romantic scene in his new film "Fireproof," which was No. 4 at the U.S. box office this weekend.
"I don't kiss any other women regardless of the fact that I'm an actor," the former teen heartthrob explained. "So, I asked my wife if she would do this ... She came to the set and she put on the dress the actress was wearing and we shot the scene in silhouette, so it is a very romantic-looking scene in silhouette. ... And it was my wife Chelsea. She put on a wig and a dress in silhouette, so it gave us the ability to really make a movie about honoring marriage above all things and then be able to honor my marriage personally."
It also made me feel even more blessed that I married this
STUD!
I wouldn't want anyone else by my side in this life and the next!












2 comments:
hey this is heather! (laura haslett's daughter) :)
i found your blog last week and i love reading it! the pictures are fabulous, i read the post about your camera and i want one now. :) your children are so beautiful, and i am so excited for your baby boy!
i can't believe how creative you are! i hope i can do half of the fun things with my kids that you do with yours. your sweeties are very lucky to have you as a mommy.
best of luck with everything. i'm sure it isn't terribly easy being the bishop's wife, but i think it is wonderful that you support your husband and that you make time for your marriage as well.
thanks for being such a great example to me. :)
Thank you so much Heather! Your comments really made my day; you are a sweetheart! I always say that being a wife and a mother are the hardest jobs I have ever had, but they are also the most rewarding! Sometimes being a mother doesn't come with a lot of pats on the back, so thanks again for your sincere compliments; you can't ever get enough of those! Thanks!
Post a Comment