Well, so far so good with preschool; every morning Brooke wakes up and wants to know what we are doing for school. Here are some pictures I took last week and this week, including some of little Emma painting. The cleanliness of my house is suffering a tad (okay, more than a tad), but at least it is worth it; Brooke is learning a lot, and she and I are able to spend precious time together.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












5 comments:
Looks like school is going great. I love the picture with that BIG smile!
With your background in education, I bet you are amazing with her! Good for you for being so dedicated!!!
Love this! How blessed these choice spirits are to have such a mother with the skills and the willingness to teach them. I especially like the way the sunlight is coming in through the blinds and shining on Brooke's beautiful curls.
That's awesome. It looks like she is having fun with her mama! Keep up the good work. I might have to send my kids to your school.
Thank you ladies for all your wonderful compliments; I am trying hard to ignore the chaos around me and focus on teaching. I spent last night and today organizing all of my teaching materials, and I have planned a full fledged attack on the house tomorrow, including the kids' rooms. Luckily, I just want to achieve neat and clean, not immaculate. Is immaculate even possible with young children? I guess there is a season for everything. When my house is immaculate, it will probably mean the cuties are grown and have moved out, and I will be dreaming of the days when little shoes and toys were scattered through my house. Remind me of that when I get too obsessed about how my house looks. :)
Post a Comment