Monday, June 16, 2008

Ode' to My Daddy

I thought since yesterday was Father's Day, and since I got to spend the whole day letting Rich know what a great father he is, I thought I would take a few moments and let everyone know what a great father my daddy was and is; over the years he taught me many things: how to ride a bike, how to count money, how to cook scrambled eggs, how to make the best spaghetti sauce this side of the Mason Dixon line, to laugh at yourself, to always endure even when its hard, life isn't always fair, to have good manners, to always be truthful with yourself and others, sometimes your character is all you have, its important to have something to back up charm, your word is your bond, it is important to first like yourself, don't worry too much about what other people think of you, as long as you like you, give Christlike service to those who you encounter in life, have a ready smile, and try to live life to the fullest and enjoy the simple moments and savor the memories you make along the way. Thanks Daddy, I love you! You are a great daddy and a great granddaddy; we all love you!!!!!!!!!!!
Click to play Ode' to Daddy
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

0 comments:

The Cutie Patooties