Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Masedas Do LOVE to Dance!

For those that may not know, we love to dance! We believe in shaking our booties when we hear a good song, we believe in taking short breaks from working to shake our booties, we believe in shaking our booties while we work, and we basically believe in dancing whenever the mood hits us! Here is a video of Braden getting down yesterday, during one of our breaks from cleaning the kitchen; you will notice, that Emma also joins in on the act for a few moments.
(you may want to turn the music off at the bottom before watching)

5 comments:

Beth said...

I LOVE IT!! So, seriously, who does he get his moves from, you or Rich? I was cracking up when he moved the stool for more room to boogie! And the shirts turned out so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

This is so cool! Not only is he so "into it," but he's also very sweet in the way he takes Emma's hands and dances with her. I'm glad you recorded this moment. Oh, and I want one of those shirts for my birthday. I'll wear it with some white pants like Emma's.

Carrie Maseda said...

Beth, I guess Rich and I would both have to take credit for passing on the dancing gene, but his moves are all his own. I love how he really gets into it, especially the hip action. :)

Carrie Maseda said...

Mama, do you have any requests for colors for your shirt, or do you want me to just surprise you?

Christina said...

Go Braden, go Braden! Go, go, go Braden!

The Cutie Patooties