Okay, in case you missed it, I am...
Will this pregnancy end with me in the hospital giving birth to a healthy beautiful baby? Good question; I however do not hold the answer to that question, only Heavenly Father does. This is my 8th pregnancy, but Rich and I have only 3 cutie patooties living with us. I have had 3 miscarriages and one stillbirth (sweet Spencer Paul), and from this I have learned that Heavenly Father is in charge. I have also learned that worrying only makes you crazy, but it doesn't change the outcome. I also know that when things do happen, Heavenly Father sends people to be by your side to comfort you in times of loss and to celebrate with you in times of joy. Some of you are probably asking yourselves, 'Why doesn't she just wait until after her first trimester to tell everyone?' Okay, let's say that I don't tell anyone that I am pregnant, and then I lose the baby; there is no celebration of that child's short life. It would be like it never happened; no matter how short it was, it was still a pregnancy, an end to hopes and dreams, and a time when comfort is needed. Also, what if that pregnancy is meant to end up with a beautiful baby joining our family? I don't want to have to tell my children that I kept them a secret for fear that Heavenly Father might need them. I don't want them to think that finding out about them wasn't a time of excitement, celebration, and joy! So, despite my past trials and losses, I still celebrate, I still dream, and I still shout it from the rooftops, "I am pregnant!" Every pregnancy is wanted and so is every baby; from the time I was a small child, I have wanted to be a mother more than anything in this world, and I feel blessed that I have the opportunity to fulfill my dream. I have learned from the joys and the sorrow, and I am grateful for every trial Heavenly Father has put into my life; I am also grateful for the blessings that have been poured upon me. So, though it may sound crazy, I feel at peace. I don't know what the outcome is of this pregnancy, but I do know that Heavenly Father does. I would love to have another baby, to have another little cutie patootie around our house, and to have yet another person to love, but I know that if Heavenly Father does have to take this baby, like he has had to take others, I will be given the strength I need. So, I will continue to celebrate our joyous news and count 4 of the biggest blessings I have in my life:
My husband-
my best friend and my love. He makes everything sweeter; the sky is a little bluer, the grass a little greener, and life a little sweeter because of him. I can be who I am with him, and I never have to pretend to be something I am not; he loves everything that makes me who I am. His famous quote, "I don't have to understand her, I just have to love her."

Braden-
the sweet boy who has a tender heart, adorable dimples, and the ability to love people for who they truly are, and not what the world thinks they are; when he was born it was a new day for us. Braden brought sunshine back into our lives.
Brooke-
my crazy, sassy princess; she has a quick wit, a love of fun, and a fiery temper. She is made of a lot of sugar and a WHOLE lot of spice!
Emma-
my sweet crazy baby; she entertains us constantly with her expressive face, her bright blue eyes, and booty shaking ways. She is quite the charmer!












14 comments:
CARRIE!!! I am SOOOOO excited for you and your family!! Did you get my email for that giveaway? I must be psychic!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks girls; I am pretty excited! Now I just have to wait to see what we are having; Braden predicts it is a boy. :)
Yeah Beth, I got your e-mail; I entered the contest, but I keep checking to see if she has posted the winner, nothing so far. I would sooooooooo love to win one of them; thanks for the e-mail my psychic friend! :)
You're an amazing gal, Carumba.
that is so awesome. I hope everything works out I know how it feels to have a miscariage but not a still birth. Congratulations!!
Heather
Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!!
I totally agree, shout it from the roof tops every single time!!
Awesome news!!
Thanks everyone!!!! We are so excited, now comes the tough part, waiting to see what we're having!
Oh my! Congratulations!
I'm sooooooooooo happy for you!!! Congrats!! I cried reading that. I love your sweet spirit! Love you Carrie!! I'll be praying for you. Love Kim!=]
I'm so excited. There is going to be another Maseda baby!! I will be praying for you also! Love Kylie
Thanks girls for the congrats and the prayers; everyone can use prayers, so I will gladly accept! I can't wait to see what this Maseda baby will be like; the three we have so far sure aren't like each other! I guess the one thing they all have in common is that they keep me on my toes, and they supply me with constant entertainment! :)
What a fun post to happen across. Congratulations. I will pray that all goes well with your pregnancy.
Thanks Janet! I'm glad you enjoyed the post, and thank you for the prayers; we would really love to add another cutie to our growing family! :)
Post a Comment