Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My Stud~Hair or Not, We LOVE him!

Kids are very honest, and they always say what they think (at least my do, whether you want to hear it or not). Well, for Father's Day Rich's dad and sister helped me with one of Rich's presents (his favorite present actually); Fred made copies of all their home videos (he had alredy put them on DVDs) and sent them to me to give to Rich. Needless to say (but I will), Rich LOVED them!!!!!! Well, Brooke and I were watching the one of Heather and Bruce's wedding reception, when Brooke saw her daddy. She excitedly exclaimed, "There's Daddy, but (imagine a puzzled expression on her face) Daddy had hair!" I reply, "Yes honey, Daddy had hair then; he has lost a lot of it." Before I even had to explain further, Brooke responds, "Yes, but we love Daddy even if he doesn't have hair!" I simply answered, "Yes we do." What I was thinking was slightly different, I was thinking, 'That's right, he is losing his hair, but he has all the things that do matter. I would love him if he lost all of his hair as long as he doesn't lose who he is: his strong testimony, his quick wit, his intelligence, his sense of humor, his dedication to doing what is right, his giving heart, his smile, those twinkling blue eyes of his, his honesty, and his love of life. I would take my cute little semi-baldy anyday; he will always be my hubba hubba stud!'

Rich and all of his hair glory, looking quite studlicious I must add! I would have dated him!





A few years later, still looking studlicious, but not quite as much hair glory going on. I would marry him!!!




Oh yeah, I did!





And today, very little hair glory going on, but still a whole lot of studliciousness happening! Once my hubba hubba stud, always my hubba stud!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post! He is a pretty incredible guy, that's for sure.

Carrie Maseda said...

Yeah, I'm glad that I'm the one who snagged him! :)

lcarter said...

Wow! He really did have thick hair once upon a time.

Carrie Maseda said...

I know, isn't that just crazy! Lucky for me, I always looked at a guy's face first, and then I wanted to know what kind of person they were. Rich fit the bill, so I let all the other girls in our singles branch that they needed to back off. :)

The Cutie Patooties