Okay, okay, maybe I got a little carried away with the post title, but I just couldn't help myself. I feel like I have accomplished so much today, and my day isn't over yet. I have done the dishes, sorted laundry, shouted stains, washed clothes, dried clothes, helped the cuties clean their bedrooms (notice I said help, the deal is that we work together; if they don't work, I don't work, or either they pay me with toys to do their job-just like the real world baby-well almost), ironed a shirt for Rich, made breakfast for the family (no, not just cereal), posted something on our ward Relief Society blog, checked my e-mail, made a picnic lunch, took the cuties to the neighborhood pool, came home, read books, sang songs, put them down for naps, am in the process of blogging, and next I plan to go lay down, cuddle up under my covers, and take a gloriously delicious nap. Oh doesn't that word sound so nice, nap; just saying the word makes me smile!
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
Way to go, Carrie!!!!
Maybe your title should be "I am Woman See Me Nap"!:) I think I am going to take a nap, all your work made me tired! LOL
Connie, you are too funny! I wish I could nap everyday, but of course that isn't going to happen; I just have to wait for the miracles, and savor them when they come. :)
Post a Comment