Not even 30 minutes ago, I Super Mama came to the rescue and bravely faced danger and disaster; because of my heroics, disaster was averted, for now. Okay, I might be going slightly overboard, okay way over board! It would have been disaster for the Maseda household though. Here is the scenario: I am at the sink washing dishes (where I spend a lot of time), the kids are playing happily around the house, and Rich is outside cutting grass. Then all of a sudden something (the spirit) tells me to turn around, and what do I see, to my horror Brooke has scissors in her hands and is getting ready to cut off all of her beautiful, blond, curly bangs. In two seconds I am across the kitchen and have the scissors in my hands, the one thing I had in my court and to my advantage is that Brooke is not sufficient in cutting yet; she was still trying to master the art of closing the scissors when I caught her! As the story continues, I breathed a huge sigh of relief, and she and I had a very long talk. You know the one, "What are these for?" "Paper." You get the picture; I saw, I rescued, we talked, and the lesson was learned (or so I think, but I guess only time will tell). Gotta love that Super Mama! :)
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
You did this once when you were around 4 years old, and I didn't even notice it until we were at Granny's that weekend, and she noticed that your hair looked a little "off." I figured you had just slept on it wrong, and with all the curls you had, a missing chunk was easy to disguise.
I told Rich your story about me, and he thought it was pretty funny. I did discover one little curl on the kitchen floor later, so I guess she did manage to snip off one curl; at least it wasn't a whole patch of curls.
Post a Comment