I may have created a monster, but either way Brooke and I had a blast! Friday afternoon to celebrate Brooke's upcoming 3rd birthday she and I went to the salon to treat her to a little princess package. We got her hair washed, trimmed, and styled; she also was pampered with a manicure and a pedicure, and she absolutely LOVED IT! At first, she wasn't sure quite what to think, especially with all of the attention she was getting, but by the end she was in her element. By the end, she was kicked back sipping the drink they had given her, while Cindy worked on her nails. In fact, at one point Cindy was holding the bottle for her while she sipped, because Brooke's nails were drying; she is sure a sassy thing! It was so nice getting to go have a girls' day with her; she in fact kept letting everyone else in the family know that they were not invited, it was just for her and her mama. I can't believe how grown up Brooke looked after they finished doing her hair; she is absolutely beautiful, on the inside and the outside!
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
It's so cool that you wrote all about this and posted it, complete with these great pictures. I wish I'd done more of this when you and your brother and sister were youngsters, but alas, that's an area I fell short in. It's wonderful that you're doing it.
I had soooooooooo much fun with her; it was such a special time for just the two of us. I hope I will be able to continue to carve out special time for each of my children as they get older.
Post a Comment