Thursday, January 17, 2008

Field Trip to CiCi's Pizza

Today Braden had another field trip, this time to CiCi's Pizza. Braden has been talking about his upcoming field trip for two weeks, so it was nice to finally have the day arrive; now I won't be asked every couple hours, "When is my field trip?" Braden in fact got dressed today without any reminding, unlike most mornings. All of the kids enjoyed it; they got to help make pizza, eat pizza, eat brownies, and watch television, but I wasn't thrilled about the television. Braden begged me to sit beside him instead of the other mothers, so I did; I unfortunately got ignored, because the cartoons were much more exciting. It was still nice though to go on a field trip and get to spend time with Braden, even if I was ignored 50% of the time.

0 comments:

The Cutie Patooties